Tuesday, September 3, 2013
1 cawan mentega, dicairkan
3 biji telur, grea A
1 3/4 cawan gula halus
2 cawan tepung gandum*
1 cawan serbuk koko*
1 camca teh baking powder*
1 camca teh soda bicarbonate*(*disatukan dan diayak)
1 cawan air panas mendidih
1 cawan susu cair (mat guna jenama "Ideal")
1 camca teh esen vanilla
BAHAN GANACHE :-)
300 g coklat masakan*
1 camca teh mentega*
3 - 4 camca besar susu cair*(*satukan dan masak dengan kaedah double-boiler hingga coklat cair, kacau rata dan boleh digunakan)
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
* 100g Serbuk Koko*
* 200g Gula pasir*
* 1 tin Susu sejat*
* 200g Minyak Masak Sayuran*
* 250g Susu Pekat*
* 4 biji Telur - pukul sehingga berbuih
* 150g Tepung Gandum >hasue guna tepung hong kong
* 1 st Soda Bikarbonat
* 1st Baking Powder
1. Campurkan kesemua bhn bertanda* dan masak dgn api perlahan sehingga licin dan gula cair sepenuhnya. Tak payah sampai menggelegak.
2. Satukan dgn telur yg di pukul tadi dgn hand whisk. Gaulkan bhn2 kering & campurkan sedikit2 sehingga sebati sambil terus dikacau dengan hand whisk.
3. Masukkan ke dlm tin yg di lapik & minyakkan. Bakar selama 40-45 minit bergantung pada jenis oven-kek ini juga boleh dikukus
4. Sejukkan dahulu sebelum di hiaskan dgn icing atau ganache.
Penyediaan chocolate ganache:
- 150g coklat masakan
- 65ml whipping cream
- 1 sudu teh mentega
- Gunakan kaedah double boiler,cairkan coklat. Kacau sehingga benar2 cair. Tambahkan whipping cream dan mentega. Padamkan api.
- Sejukkan seketika,(bila sejuk sedikit ganache akan sedikit memekat) barulah dituangkan di atas kek coklat yang sudah disejukkan sepenuhnya.
Matt Lewis' (Baked) Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, salt, and baking soda together; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugars together until smooth and creamy. Scrape down bowl and add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Mixture will look light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat for 5 seconds.
- Add the flour mixture, bit by bit, mixing after each addition.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cover the bowl tightly and put in the fridge for several hours (Baked suggests 6; I did 2 and they were still delicious).
- Preheat the oven to 375 F degrees.
- If you want big cookies, use an ice cream scoop to scoop out 2-tablespoon sized balls. If you want smaller ones, use two teaspoons (one to scoop the dough and one to release it). Use your hands to shape into perfect balls and erase any imperfections. Place on prepared baking sheets, leaving at least 1 inch between cookies. Bake for 10-12 minutes for smaller cookies, 12-14 minutes for larger cookies. Make sure to rotate pans at the halfway mark to ensure even baking. They're done when the edges are golden and the tops are just starting to lose their shine.
- Remove pan from oven and cool on wire rack. They are great warm, but you could also let them cool, if you're so inclined.
- These babies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Doubt they'll last that long though.
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Simply delicious!! Thats all I can say... :)
I love baking, it gives me pleasure and peace of mind. Especially when the result is amazing and the crowd is great.. :) .. over hope la tu.. Hehehheheh ok.. ok..what i meant. the food should run out. The faster the better.. haha.. I'll be happy to make 2-3 batches as long as its run out.. Thats why I only waited for the right event/moment to make our try out something new. Ohh yeahh..
Anak-anak I tak suka sangat.. huk huk.. dierg memang tak hantu cookies pun..but her causin does.. I love when Aisyah said this " Ibu.. cookies ibu tu dah abes dah...cookies ibu tu sedapp.. " hahahaha.. manis nye lah mulut die. tapi I sukeeee! hahaahaha.. . best best..
Ok ok enough intro. haha
This recipe was given to me by My Boss. I've tried out 3-4 choc chips recipe but I think this one is the best. its crunchy.. chocolathy and very merry nice!! .. Really Boss, I cant thanked you enough for this.. Its really made my day!.. I've tried 2 times. but Im planning to do it next time but more choc chip and almond.. the bigger the better.. hahha.. will do it InsyaAllah.. nanti mak angah pass kat Aisyah banyak2 since Athirah tanak makan kan.. haha
So here it goes, the recipe:
Choc Chip ala-ala Famous Amous
125 gm butter
125 gm margerin
1 biji kuning telur
150 gm gula icing
1 sudu besar gula hangus or madu/molases
100 gm almond nip or hazelnut cincang
100 gm choc chip
1 sudu teh vanila
B ( di ayak dahulu)
280 gm tepung gandum
10 gm ( 1 sudu besar) cocoa powder
½ sudu teh soda bicarbonate
1. putar butter, margerin, gula icing, kuning telur, vanilla dan molases
2. masukkan tepung, coco powder, soda bicarbonate
3. masukkan badam, choc chip dan gaul rata
4. loggokkan dalm ½ sudu besar pada loyang pembakar
5. bakar 140darjah – 30 – 40 minit
Friday, September 30, 2011
youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDJgLwqhSRI&feature=related
Selamat mencube puan-puan :)
1 cup (100 grams) pecans or walnuts - i used walnut
3/4 pound (340 grams) raw carrots (about 2 1/2 cups finely grated) - maximum can goes to 3 cups
2 cups (260 grams) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups (300 grams) granulated white sugar (mine is half -half with brown sugar)
1 cup (240 ml) safflower, vegetable or canola oil (or other flavorless oil) - I used sunflower oil.
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Frosting:
1/4 cup (57 grams) unsalted butter, room temperature
8 ounces (227 grams) cream cheese, room temperature
2 cups (230 grams) confectioners (powdered or icing) sugar, sifted . manis sikit , I reduced it to 1 1/4 cups
1 teaspoon (4 grams) pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest (outer yellow skin) (optional)
How to do it?
Toast the pecans or walnuts for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant. Let cool and then chop coarsely.
Peel and finely grate the carrots.
In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon.
In bowl of electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the eggs until frothy (about 1 minute). Gradually add the sugar and beat until the batter is thick and light colored (about 3 - 4 minutes). Add the oil in a steady stream and then beat in the vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture and beat just until incorporated. With a large rubber spatula fold in the grated carrots and chopped nuts. Evenly divide the batter between the two prepared pans and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Info: Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. After about 5 -10 minutes invert the cakes onto the wire rack, remove the pans and parchment paper, and then cool completely before frosting.
If desired, garnish with toasted nuts on the top of the cake. (i do this! love the crunchiness)
Cream Cheese Frosting: In bowl of electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the cream cheese and butter, on low speed, just until blended with no lumps. Gradually add the sifted powdered sugar and beat, on low speed, until fully incorporated and smooth. Beat in the vanilla extract, and lemon zest.